During my Visual Analytics Workshop I mention a ton of tools, Web sites, and projects. Students attending the class get a list of all the links to these items in a summary file.
I decided that the list of links would be something useful for everyone to look at. Over the next few weeks I will be posting all the links on here.
Today we start with a few links of my previous work and the links of the workshop introduction slides:
- Heatmaps - Why is Security Visualization So Hard?
- Cyber Security - How Visual Analytics Unlock Insight
- VizSec 2012 Keynote
- All the Data That's Fit to Visualize
- Security Visualization - Learning From The New York Times
- Mining Your Logs - Gaining Insight Through Visualization
- Application Logging Guidelines
- Visualization Workshops
- Binary Visualization Tool (VizBin)
- BinVis Discussion
- Cantor Dust
- Periodic Table of Visualizations
- Hans Rosling and Gapminder
- Hans Rosling TED talk
- MYO Interface
- Microsoft Kinect
- Leap Motion
- Make It So
Wanna know more about the workshop? Email me.